CORPORATION OF MEMBERS OF 
CATHOLIC ASSOCIATION COLLECTION
 
     This Franco-American Men's Club, located at 211 Pawtucket Street, was founded February 7, 1878 and incorporated March 14, 1891.  When it closed in 1993, the donation of their records and archives was arranged by Armand Mercier and Henri Marchand.

[ Home Page ] [ Special Collections ] [ Directions ]


Box # Subject
Date
     
Box 1 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1886-1894
Box 2 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1890-1900
Box 3 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1898-1909
Box 4 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1900-1916
Box 5 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1915-1952
Box 6 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1923-1939
Box 7 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1940-1981
Box 8 "Registre" Minutes to Meetings
1966-1992
Box 9 Signature Books of officers and members
1889-1953
List of officers
1914-1960
Box 10 Minutes to Meetings of 75th Anniversary
1964
Meetings of the Construction Board
1899
Alterations to Club House
Manual of Parliamentary Practice
Box 11 Constitution of C.M.A.C.  (French and English)
Box 12 Scrapbook of newspaper clippings
1939-1957
Artifacts
Box 13 Scrapbook of newspaper clippings
1957-1991
Scrapbook of letters from servicemen-members WWII
1945-1946
Box 14 L'Etoile Newspaper
1939 & 1945
Le Travailleur Newspaper
1964

[ Top Of Page ] [ Home Page ] [ Special Collections ] [ Directions ]